Disclosure: When you purchase a service or a product through our links, we sometimes earn a commission.
What is the Best Web Host to Use
Best for domains, best for web hosting
Everyone wants the best web service at the lowest price. However, it is not easy to find a hosting service company that offers low cost and provide top quality services at the same time. But there is one company that aims to provide the best of both – price and quality, which makes it the best web host to use.
By now, I guess you know Namecheap is known as the best domain registrar, managing with more than 10 million domains. Namecheap is also one of the best web hosting companies, hosting more than 1.5 million websites.
Namecheap has been perfect for me for the last ten years. It has been consistent in delivering excellent service. I never complained as I haven’t found any performance issue to complain about.
Whenever I have a query, I use their live chat support, and it usually takes less than two minutes before a polite and knowledgable person responds to me. In most cases, you don’t need to contact them as they have a searchable knowledgebase that answers almost every question you might have.
Performance and uptime
If you want to have an excellent page speed, you need to use either VPS or dedicated servers. However, I found the website speed offered by their shared hosting service better than what some other hosting companies provide.
The minimum storage size Namecheap offers is 20GB which you can use to host up to three websites.
Uptime is one of the most critical factors when you choose a hosting provider. I can give their website uptime near 100%
One thing I like about Namecheap is they don’t push customers to buy additional services rather than informing them of the presence of the extra features.
According to shopper reviews (shopperapproved.com), at the time of writing, Namecheap had 4.7 Overall satisfaction Rating based on 1,710,5774 ratings.
Pros and Cons
Let us see the pros and cons of using Namecheap services:
- Free website builder: this means you can create a website using a drag-and-drop editor without the need to know any code.
- Low starting prices
- Unmetered bandwidth
- WordPress hosting
- VPS and dedicated service
- Almost 100% uptime
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Excellent customer support
- Free DNS – if you have a domain name registered with another registrar but don’t have DNS, Namecheap provides you with a free DNS service.
- Transfer fee – you can transfer your domain name to another registrar for free. The only thing you pay is what your new registrar might charge you.
- Free SSL for the first year and you get 50% off the first renewal.
- Window hosting is supported only on VPS and dedicated servers
- Java is not supported.
- No support for streaming video and audio on shared hostings.
To summarise, whether you want to register a new domain or buy a hosting service, Namecheap is one of the best web hosting company to use.